Sunday, March 18, 2012

Rent Free.....


When we ask God for help, we must do so with absolute confidence. It is fruitless to take back into our own hands the problems which our powerlessness (not helplessness) forced us to turn over to Him. I have learned that complaining about our oppressions and indignities only makes them loom larger and more disturbing. I am learning to put the shortcomings of others out of my mind and think constructively about taking care of myself. I will turn to Father in Heaven and focus on His will for me. I will ask God to keep me from magnifying my troubles by harping on them continually. I will forgive others which means nothing more but that I will not longer let other people’s dumbs live rent free in my mind. I will accept freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment