Friday, September 14, 2012

ONE DAY AT A TIME........


One Day At A Time

Here’s an eye-opening, mind-opening question to ask myself:  What am I doing with what I’ve got?  Instead of crying over what I don’t have, and wishing my life were different, what am I doing with what I’ve got?

Am I so sure I’m doing everything possible to make my life a success?  Am I using my capabilities well?  Do I recognize and appreciate all I have to be grateful for?

Actually I am the possessor of unlimited resources.  The more I do with them, the more they will grow, to overshadow and cancel out the difficult and painful aspects that now get so much of my attention.

Today’s Reminder:  Isn’t my life full of potential good that I’m not using?  Couldn’t I bring it to fruition by changing my attitude?  As a beginning, I will apply liberal amounts of gratitude for even my littlest advantages and pleasures.  When I build on this precious foundation of present, tangible good, things will continue to change for the better.

                        “God make me grateful for all the good things I have been taking for granted.”

No comments:

Post a Comment